Furuno PG500R Rate Compensated Heading Sensor
Furuno's PG500R is a rate compensated heading sensor that incorporates innovative electromagnetic compass technology for highly accurate and stable readouts of your ship's heading. These sophisticated components are contained within a rugged, compact case that protects against the elements at sea. Unique design elements make the PG500R virtually maintenance-free and easy to install.
The PG500R heading sensor detects terrestrial magnetism and produces compass data that can be utilized in NMEA0183 and Furuno AD10 formats. Typical applications include true radar echo trail and true motion, auto pilots, video plotters, scanning sonars and more.
- Offers a high level of accuracy and stability - 1.0
- Automatic compensation for deviation and heeling error, with proper GPS input
- Compact, waterproof case allows for simple installation
- PG500R can be used with the ARP10 or ARP11 auto-plotter
- 12, 24 or 32 VDC
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 13"W x 13"L WT: 3.5 lbs
- UPC: 611679277138
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)